Older Posts

Monday 22 February 2016

Introduction to La Petite Cinglé

Hi everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for coming to visit my blog! It means a lot to me. 
My name is Jess, I am seventeen years old and am currently a sixth form student in my last year of school. 
Honestly, starting a blog is not the smartest thing to be doing within the last four months of your secondary school career, as ultimately one should be focused on one's studies to get herself into uni, but I'm hoping (really hoping) this will come to serve me as a little getaway from the stress of a-levels and the daily worry over whether I will get into uni or not. 
Either way, I really want to stick to this, and have it serve me through uni as well. I'm at the young age of seventeen and a lot can happen in three-and-a-half years. It will be interesting to see what does happen.

Content on this blog will vary, but the majority of it will be beauty, lifestyle and cooking/baking. as with many other blogs, content will change with me as I change. I'm hopefully going to be starting uni in September in London, which will bring many of its surprises and changes with it, but also a lot of interesting content. I'm so excited. 

Although this hasn't been much of a huge portal into my life, I hope this introduction makes and keeps you interested. If you want to know more, or see more, of me between posts then I suggest you follow me on my social media, links to which are on the right, just click on the logo of each thing and it should take you to my pages. These are my one and only so therefore also personal social media pages, because just as I follow friends and they follow me back, I want you to see me as a friend and visa versa. 

See you soon!

~ Jess ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment